Tuesday, September 1, 2009

There really is a baby in there!

This is now my fourth baby, and I am somehow still amazed every time at that first ultrasound.


THERE REALY IS A BABY IN THERE!!


Up until I see it on the screen I have a really hard time believing it. But today we saw it, and there really is a baby in there. We watched his hands and legs moving and the umbilical cord pulsating and saw him from several angles. (no, we don't know it's a boy, that's just wishful thinking!)


And the really good news is that there is only one baby in there! I am always nervous up until the doctor says for sure it isn't twins!!


Anyway, here's the picture of our baby on the way. I know it's a picture of a picture and sonograms are notoriously fuzzy anyway, but it's a baby, just take my word for it!!

His head is on the left, his hands are the two little blobs on the sides, and his body is basically in the center. We could also see his legs pretty well, but they didn't show in the picture.

Oh, and I have a due date . . . I'm due March 12th!! And I am officially 12 weeks and 5 days along!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I too am always amazed when I see the ultrasound pics. I love him already. Tell him Nana is praying for his safe and happy delivery and I will be marking the date on my calendar and be headed for California to welcome him to the Kent Klan.

    I wonder if he will love animals like his sister.

    Love you,

    Mom

    PS: I am writing this comment from Texas, where I am anxiously awaiting the game on Saturday. GO COUGARS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again!! The ultrasound is soo exciting. I wish I could get another one at this point! I know something is in there with how big I am (there better be, right?!) and because I feel him moving, but I just wonder what he is up to in there and hope everything is still looking good:) Congrats on being pretty much done with the first tri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just had our ultrasound recently too. it is so much fun to see them in there isn't it. Peanut was nice enough to wave to us while we were watching him.

    Congratulations

    Beej

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't ultrasounds great?! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete