Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emma's 5th Birthday!



I know it's almost March, but I am finally going to post some pictures of Emma's birthday! On January 7th our little sweetheart turned 5 years old!


Blowing out the candles on her heart shaped cake! She was adamant that it be chocolate cake with chocolate frosting in the shape of a heart with her name written on it!


Her big present this year was a bike (the same size as Lindsay's big girl bike)!! And she was so thrilled with it that she's been zooming around on it ever since . . . scaring me as she tears around corners going way to fast!



This was her year to have a friends party, but the people she most wanted to invite were all adults, not kids. So, we ended up inviting our Bishop, his wife, and his mom (some very good friends of Emma's). A little strange, I know, but it turned out to be a lot of fun, and Emma loved having them there. As long as she's happy, we're all happy!!




1 comment:

  1. She is too cute and I love her cake too!! I love that she wanted to invite adults to her party! Looks like she is wise beyond her years just like her mama always was:) Looks like FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete