Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish List

Lindsay and Nathan's birthdays are looming fast, so today we were planning and talking about their party (they are going to combine this year) and what they wanted etc. Then, a few hours later Lindsay comes up to me with this list of things she would like for her birthday. It was so cute and funny I thought I'd share! I typed it the way it was written, but I did take the liberty of translating a few of the wishes.

littlest petshop
Roller skates
scooter
100 red beads
a my little pony Rainbow Dash
julry
a jesuse stachew
lipe stich and capstich (lipstick and chapstick)
a horse that comes in a bag
stamps
a chapter books
sticher earings (sticker earings - she desperately wants to get her ears pierced, but is still a little too scared of the whole piercing process)
perfum

This is one kid who knows just exactly what she wants!

2 comments:

  1. We were just talking about the birthday rush that is just ahead. August is birthday month for Nana and Papa. The spelling on the list is a treasure. Thanks for sharing.

    Love you all, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little minds and how they work! Great list!

    ReplyDelete