I am trying to start a biggest loser contest. My family did this last year and we had a great time with it and all lost a lot of weight (Jerry and I both lost 18 lbs in the 12 weeks). It is amazing what a little competition and a monetary reward can do for you!! I still have some more to lose though, so I thought we should try it again!
Anyone who is interested can join us, it doesn't matter how far away you live, because we are doing it all through email and snail mail. We are asking that each person who wants to enter pays $20 up front, and the winner takes all! (So far the prize money is $60; we have three people already). My mom (Nyla Kent) will hold the prize money until the end, and then mail a check to the winner.
Rules:
-Must weigh in every Saturday morning and email weight lost (or gained) so that we can send out a weekly winner.
-Each person needs to work out for 1/2 hour 4 times a week (or at least 2 total hours a week)
And that's pretty much it! It turned out to be so fun last time, and a great motivator for all of us!! If you are interested please send me an email at colemankkc@yahoo.com and I will put you on the list! And give you the address so you can send in your $20!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment