Friday, February 20, 2009

Shaver Lake: Coleman Family Reunion



Every year, the whole Coleman side of the family squooshes into a cabin for a weekend in February. We have such a great time, and the kids love spending so much time with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents! We had a blast this year; it snowed almost the whole time we were there and we had so much fun in the snow!!
Here are some of the pictures . . .


Jerry, Lindsay, Emma, and Nathan during the vicious family vs family snowball fight!



The kids going down our hand-crafted sled run!



Jerry and I made a huge snowman.



And all the kids helped to accesorize her! (I especially loved the hair)




And that's the story of how the Colemans met SALLY (the snow woman).

Can't wait 'til next year!

3 comments:

  1. That was really cute! See, you totally got the hang of this blogging thing. Piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how glad I am that you have a blog?! Blogs are my favorite way to keep in touch and see what people are up to! You are off to an amazing start!! You and your family are so beautiful- keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like lots of fun, except all that snow. Yuk, I hate snow more than ever this year.

    Love ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete