Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cute Pictures of Noah!

Noah is growing and changing so fast, I wanted to post so me new pictures of him!



I keep wanting to take a picture of him every time he goes to sleep! Because first of all, he doesn't nap very well or often, so sleep is wonderful and precious, but also because he looks so sweet and peaceful!!




This is how Noah usually looks = very wide awake and solemn



We are really hoping (but not counting on it) that he will keep his beautiful blue eyes!!




If you look closely you can see his dimple on his left cheek

Just chillin' in his ducky jammies on the quilt Nana made for him!!



Noah and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he has really grown since I was there. He is starting to look a lot like Nathan.

    Love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright that dimple is a heart melter! I think the slide picture turned out really cute. You're so brave to even attempt family pictures with five tinys. Hooray for Lindsay's play. I must admit I have mixed emotions about sending James to school, but I am looking forward to all the programs and class parties.

    ReplyDelete