We really wanted to get a couple of family pictures with Noah while mom was here to work the camera for us! So, here are the results!!

It is absolutely amazing how difficult it is to get all five kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time. I think we're just going to have to accept that as an impossiblity for a few years and take the best shots we can get! ;-) I thought they turned out pretty well . . . all things considered!

We also tried to get a picture of all five kids together . . . unfortunately that was after we had already been taking family group pics for a while, so you can see their smiles are starting to wear pretty thin! Oh well, I think they're cute anyway!!
I've been dying to try this picture on the slide . . . maybe it'll turn out better when they are a little older and can do it without falling off and kicking each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment