Emma spent more time in the snow than anyone else. I don't think she even noticed the cold. She just loved everything about it . . . eating it, sledding, making snow angels, and building things out of snow.
Lindsay playing in the snow. You can't really see it in this picture, but her left arm with the cast is wrapped in two layers of plastic bags and covered up with a big snow sock! :-)
Nathan in the snow. (I really think he was having more fun than this picture makes it look like)

Our HUGE snowman! Jerry and I spent quite a while making this one, and it turned out to be tall enough that we had to stand on tip-toe to round out the top of the head. The middle piece was so heavy that we had to make a snow ramp to roll it up on top of the bottom piece and we still needed Ryan's teenager muscles to help us get it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment