
I turned 28 yesterday, and I've decided that 28 is the perfect age to be! You are old enough to do anything you want (rent cars, book hotels, get cheap insurance, etc) but not too close to 30 yet. I have to admit 30 looks a little too mature and matronly from here! :-) So, I am going to try to thoroughly enjoy 28!
Opening presents! Nate actually got me a lime green shot glass and couldn't wait for me to drink out of my "little cup"!
Blowing out the candles! Jerry actually made me a homeade cream pie with a raspberry topping instead of a birthday cake . . . mmmmmm delicious!!





Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the "cake." I think that could become a tradition at our house. (I'm no the biggest fan of cake). Heres to being 28 for another 28 years.
Bryan
Happy Birthday Tina,
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun. Good cake and loving smiles. We look forward to hearing if the next baby is a boy or a girl.
Have a happy 28th year!'Love Aunt Nadine