Friday, March 5, 2010

9 Months!!


Finally I have made it to the 9 month mark in this pregnancy. I know I will be induced Wednesday morning (we're supposed to be at the hospital at 7:00 am) at the very latest . . . and I'm still kind of hoping the baby decides to come this weekend. But, at any rate, the end is near, and it's a good thing too! I've been in labor 3 times already, once for 4 hours, with contractions 5 minutes apart, once for 3 hours with contractions 5 1/2 minutes apart, and once for 8 1/2 hours with contractions as close together as 3 1/2 minutes--that time we actually went to the hospital and were admitted and everything before the contractions stopped. But, every time the contractions end up stopping . . . so frustrating and dissapointing. So, I am ready to stop having labor and start having a baby! Plus there's all the other yucky stuff that comes with being 9 months pregnant: can't reach my feet, no longer have any clothing that completely covers my huge stomach, not sleeping well, having to go to the bathroom CONSTANTLY, braxton hicks (along with the actual contractions), weekly doctor's visits, swelling, AND I'M JUST SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!! Plus, I can't wait to meet our little man!

Anyway, here is the last installment of pregnancy pictures. Here I am at 39 weeks:





This picture has some sentimental value as this was the first maternity dress I ever bought (actually mom bought it for me), and I love it. It is so comfy and modest and easy to wear all the way up to the end, and I wore it extensively with every pregnancy. I am SO GLAD I will never again have a reason to wear this dress!!

2 comments:

  1. That dress does look comfy and cute!! Those are hard to find!!! Congrats on getting here! I can't wait for you and hope everything goes WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a beautiful mother and I love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete