
On Monday (March 1st) Jeffrey turned one year old!! We just had a small family party, and of course he got tons of presents! And, he celebrated the occasion by getting his first tooth and taking 5 steps in a row!
His truck cake! He's just started really liking cars and pretends to drive them along the floor and makes the noises. So for his birthday cake he got a truck, hauling a horse and a bale of "hay." A litte goofy I know, but I thought it turned out pretty cute!


Blowing out the candle. (well, kinda.)

Jeffrey LOVED his cake and made a huge mess when he was eating it!



Lindsay, Emma, and Nathan celebrating with Jeffrey!



Jeffrey opening his presents and everyone else "helping" him to play with them!



HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JEFFREY!!!!!
I love his cake!! I may have to borrow that idea. Kaden has randomly requested that he have a horse birthday party and I have been so excited about the thought. Our new neighbors have a horse so we will have to make friends with them fast;) What a lucky little boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jeff, I can't wait to meet you this week.
ReplyDeleteNana