Monday, April 27, 2009

Jerry's 29th Birthday!!


Jerry turned 29 yesterday!! He isn't bothered at all by the fact that he is only one year away from 30, but I have to say, it's kind of freaking me out!!

I guess I thought we were going to stay in our 20s forever!!
Anyway, he had a fun birthday and I got a couple of really cute pictures of him -- he hates pictures and good, NATURAL pics of him are pretty rare, so I thought I'd share!!

Opening Presents! Whatever it is . . . it must have been good!



Look at all those CANDLES!! It took me an hour to light them all!!





Nathan just has the funniest smile on his face in this picture!! I loved it!














So, here's to another 29 years!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jerry!! That is a lot of candles, I gave up on candles and cakes, when the candles cost more than the cake (it now takes two boxes for Jerry Kent's cake).

    Love you all,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! (I know a few days late)

    ReplyDelete