
So, I (who have always had perfect eye sight) now have glasses. I find this fact extremely depressing. They are only for distance (especially night driving), so I usually don't wear them in the house (which is good because they make me dizzy in the house). I find myself looking under them or around them when I look down, then when I look back up into them it makes me feel dizzy and it makes my eyes feel all weird.
Anyway, suffice it to say I'm not madly in love with wearing glasses - not the idea or the reality. But, I haven't had a bad headache for almost a week, so I'm not going to complain too loudly. I'm still not sure it's the glasses that have made this difference, but I'm going to keep wearing them just in case they did!
So, here are some pictures of my new glasses! (I know, I look goofy, but they are the only pair I even remotely liked out of a whole WALL of glass frames.)


I like the glasses. You look really good in them. They are very similar to my new frames. I never have adjusted to the reality of wearing glasses and still wear them on the top of my head much oftener than on my face.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom
You look great in your new glasses!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club! :) You look really cute! But you're one of those people who look good all the time no matter what! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBecca