
Lindsay's kindergarten class put on a play a couple of weeks ago, and it was just so adorable!!
Lindsay was cowgirl number 3, (she had like 4 lines), and she absolutely loved it!! The whole class sang and danced and told the story of how Sagebrush Sal and Jake the Snake fought over the Greasy Spoon Cafe, and I don't want to ruin the ending for you (just in case you ever get the opportunity to see it for yourself), but Jake and Sal get together in the end. Very cute!! So, anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of our little cowgirl!
Dancing with her partner Isaac.
Saying one of her lines "And I brought Roses"

The whole cast and her teacher, Mrs. Jones, in their Cowboy outfits!!


Where do I begin to comment on all those wonderful pictures? I guess the first thing that comes to mind is that I have the most adorable grandchildren possible and they have the best mom.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have seen Sagebrush Sal in person. Next time she has a play, I am determined to make it down to see it. After all it is only 7.5 hours. I could technically drive down and back in the same 24 hour period, if needed.
Love you all,
Nana