Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation!!





Summer has officially begun!
Lindsay graduated from Kindergarten today!





I have to admit, I thought it was a little ridiculous they were
having the kindergarteners wear a cap and gown.
But, doesn't she look CUTE?!?!



Just a side note . . . Word of advise to all of you. Never take Emma, Nathan and Logan to anything that requires sitting quietly for more than 2 minutes at a time. Of course, they held the graduation right at 11:30 -- lunch time and nap time, and we had three VERY grumpy kids on our hands before it was finally over at 12:30. But, honestly it's a kindergarten graduation, I thought it would be fast and informal--I was wrong. Next time we're getting a sitter!!
Lindsay and Mrs. Jones back in the classroom for the last time!!



I am having trouble believing she is already finished with Kindergarten . . .

On to first grade I guess!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Tina - next time you think about it, she will be graduating from high school! It really does go by so fast! I think it's weird that I have a niece at BYU and I remember when she was born (and another niece and nephew coming next Summer)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what's funny? When Matthew started kindergarten I cried because my baby was growing up. Then he repeated it and I cried with joy that I only had 3 kids at home! Joshua starts this year, and I'm sure I'll cry again...too much estrogen I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful grad. I know I am prejudice, but I think that my grandchildren are the most beautiful in the world.

    Love ya,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete