Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gymnastics/Ballet Class

Lindsay and Emma have been bugging us forever to put them into a dance class--Emma especially, she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. So, we finally started them in a gymnastics/ballet combination class. Today was their first day and they had a blast with it! They were hilarious! I laughed so hard as I was watching them try to do all the stuff, but they really worked at it and got some great excercise in the bargain. Anyway, here are a few pictures of them.


Lindsay in her Dance outfit

Emma in her dance outfit

Emma practicing at the bar!

Lindsay trying out her cartwheel!

Showing off some of their moves at home!

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of gymnastics at our house this summer!

1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely adorable!! I always wanted to do gymnastics and ballet! What a great momma you are:)

    ReplyDelete