Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Little Jelly Bean!!

So, it's time to break the news . . .

We are going to have a baby!!

We were determined not to tell anyone this time until I was three months along at least. But, my belly is just poking right out there, and the other night when we were getting up from dinner Lindsay finally noticed. She said . . . "mommy you must have been REALLY hungry tonight, because your tummy is so big and fat it looks like you have a baby in it!"
When the 5 year old notices, then you know you're really in trouble!!




Anyway, I am about 2 months along right now, and the baby is due sometime in the middle of March!! We are so excited to have baby #4!! Jerry and I are really hoping for a little boy, but the kids are all hoping for a girl! Well, actually Lindsay is hoping for twins . . . one boy and one girl. (I am NOT hoping for twins!!)
But we will, of course, be thrilled with whatever our little jelly bean turns out to be!! Now I've just got to survive the morning sickness and exhaustion with the 4 kids we already have!! :-) (wish me luck!)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are excited for you.
    JaNae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is exciting news. Congratulations!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Brian told me before I saw this post. We are so excited for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is big news! Good luck with the morning sickness. Your mom's Youngevity vitamins helped me out a lot with the morning sickness. It has huge amounts of B6 in it. It at least took the edge off enough that I could get things done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I am hoping for triplets...all boys.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not news for us, but we couldn't be happier, dad says he hopes it is a baby. We love you. We also loved the names and are trying to decide which to choose.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation!!! Good luck with the sickness, etc. Please let me know how you do it with FOUR. Once again, you are my HERO!!!

    ReplyDelete