Last weekend we made the trip down to Fresno to visit Jerry's side of the family!! We swam and played with cousins and camped out in the backyard and just had a blast overall!!
I'm very irritated with myself because I didn't take very many pictures, but here are some of the pictures I took!

Lindsay and Nathan Chillin' with Grandma Coleman

Emma and Grandpa chatting it up on the toy phone

Joey, Becky, Lindsay and Nathan hanging out on the couch
Joey and Nathan became best buddies REALLY quickly and spent most of the weekend laughing like crazy!! (so sweet!)

Lindsay Nate and Joey playing again!
So, I can't believe I didn't get any pictures when the rest of the family was there, but I'll repent and do better next trip! Anyway, we had a great time. It was so fun for the kids to spend some quality time with all their Coleman Family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment