Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tut Tut, Looks like rain!!

Acutally it didn't look like rain, it looked like it was 100 degrees with clear blue skies, but while we were killing time on Sunday waiting for my car battery to charge enough to start so that we could go to church --- the kids found the umbrella stash!!



The girls were both walking in circles around the car quoting Winnie the Pooh . . . "Tut, tut, it looks like rain."

Of course, Nathan wanted to get into the fun, so he was walking around behind them saying "tut, tut, tut . . . rain, rain!" So cute! I should have gotten a video.


This was my favorite shot . . . there is just something about a little kid walking away that is so cute!

3 comments:

  1. You have the cutest kids!! I wish welived just down the block and they could come over for cookies and milk after school.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has nothing to do with the blog's message, but those shoes on Lindsay are SO cute! I love the rain idea too. You do have cute kids. But You must already know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so adorable!! I am so glad that this week turned out to be so much better than you had first thought. I was so overwhelmed for you!!! Hope the rest of your summer goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete